1) Of the thousands of red flags
– flying on public buildings
– on marches and demonstrations
– in the lecture halls
2) Of the Internationale
– being sung by demonstrators with clenched fists
3) Of the French Flag
– being profaned, torn, burned in public places
– being turned into filthy rags
– and the tomb of the Unknown Soldier being defiled
4) Of the anarchy which is setting in
– the University being turned into a filthy hovel
– the CNRS in a state of cultural revolution
– the strikes
– the Odeon being turned into a rubbish dump
– the frescoes in the SORBONNE being daubed with paint.
THERE IS NO MORE LAW
Law and order no longer exits.
The communist revolution is in preparation and is scoring more points each day.
To combat the subversion which takes advantage of disorder to establish itself:
EVERYONE TO PLACE DE L’ÉTOILE, SATURDAY at 6.00 p.m.