The Regime Celebrates
its Tenth Anniversary
DE GAULLE Tears off his Mask
The police responded savagely to the students demands:
– freedom and an amnesty for those imprisoned.
– reopening of the Sorbonne ;
– retreat of the police force.
The students’ and teachers’ unions have accepted their responsibility: in reply to their proposals, the regime has chosen the most bloody repressive path.
THE WHOLE COUNTRY NOW KNOWS
THAT THE GAULLIST REGIME IS LYING :
The police have not been attacked:
– it is the police who have lit all the fires ;
– it is the police who have used harmful grenades and chlorine-based gases,
– it is the police alone who are responsible for the hundreds of wounded, some of whom will not survive.
The demand for university freedoms meets with the combat for workers’ freedoms.
In 10 days of fighting, the students have opened a breach in the capitalist society.
THE WORKERS’ GENERAL STRIKE
MUST WIDEN THE BREACH
No other form of bourgeois society must succeed Gaullism, but a socialist society under the democratic control of the workers.
The PSU has from the start unreservedly supported the students’ and teachers’ action, and has taken part in it.
The PSU calls on all workers to ensure the success of the GENERAL STRIKE and to take part in the DEMONSTRATION ORGANISED BY the UNEF, the CGT, the CFDT and the FEN.
SOLIDARITY with the STUDENTS
EVERYONE TO THE PSU RALLY
MONDAY 13 AT 8:30PM